Blog Posts Updated Every Wednesday and Friday

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle



Do you ever get that feeling like you’ve got a lucky star shining down upon you?  I’m living in an attitude of gratitude because I’ve got an awesome life.

Case in point, I’ve got amazing friends who are always there for me.  One in particular that comes to mind is my dear friend Damien – marketing guru extraordinaire!  Thanks to him I’ve got a plan, and it’s always good to have a plan. 

In the meantime, let me update you on what’s been happening with Jen.  I’m pleased to report that you can now see Jen’s art in 2 locations – The Pelican Rouge, and Five Corners Bistro.  I highly recommend you check out both locations because as lovely as the photos of Jen’s paintings are, they really don’t do them justice.

For those of you who are itching to learn just how Jen does what she does, she’ll be teaching a class based on her metamorphosis series at Clipper Street Scrapbook Company in Langley.  There’s a link here on the right side of the blog for you to register online and I recommend that you sign up while there are still spots available.  Looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment