Blog Posts Updated Every Wednesday and Friday

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Drinking and Blogging

We've all heard about "Drunk Dialing", but did you know that there are blog sites that allow you to literally call in your blog?  Seriously!!!  You could be out on the town with your besties, tying one on, and then while you're in the middle of the dance floor (or propped up against the bar, or puking beside the dumpster behind the club, or, well, you get the picture...), you could call up your blog to leave a voice posting.  Classy, right?

Personally, I think that no good can come of this.  I rarely drink so I don't this would ever happen to me.  That being said, I am noted for being the world's cheapest drunk so if my blog did have this feature, I guess it wouldn't be totally out of the realm of possibilities.  If this was to happen (which it won't), I imagine it would sound something like this:

Profuse giggling.
"Hey, hey, hey, I'm druuuuunnnnnnnnck!"
More giggling.
"Hey guys, shushhhh, Ima blerggging.  I mean blerrging.”
GIGGLING
“I can’t say blerg. Blerg. Blerrrg.  Blerrrggg.  Oh fuck it, I can’t do my ffffucking posssst.”
Big sigh, followed by even more giggling.
“I’m drunnnk.  Wanna see my Madonna impression?”
Sound of stumbling in the background, line goes dead.

Yeah, I think we can all agree that me doing posts over the phone would not be a good idea…I should see if this blogsite offers this feature.

3 comments:

  1. Would so love a drunk post from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna see my Madonna impression?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen it and it just makes me scream something about drowning and then I burn my shoes on a bonfire. In other words, no good can come of this. But a part of me has to wonder why we didn't have this when I was a youth because frankly that would have been some interesting blogging. Or broggin...depending on how drunk you were.

    ReplyDelete