Blog Posts Updated Every Wednesday and Friday

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Housekeeping

Hi Friends,

I know it's been awhile since I last posted - as predicted, school has been keeping me as busy as a bee.
The good news is that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and regular posts should be starting once again within about a week. 

In the meantime, please remember to check us out on Facebook as we have posted pics of some new paintings (I think the metamorphosis series is my new fave!).  As well, the you have just over a week to submit your stories for the Every Picture Tells a Story challenge.  I've seen the painting that you could win and it's GORGEOUS.

Finally, you may have noticed that there is a Vespaziani Artworks group, and a Vespaziani Artworks page.  In order to serve you better, we are transitioning from the group to the page.  We hope to phase out the group in lieu of the page by the end of April so if you haven't already joined the page, please do so as we want to ensure you're kept up to date on all of the latest and greatest.

I think that's it for now.  Time to get back to my homework.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment